Practicing Exclusively in Adoption Law
Rhonda Fishbein is a Georgia attorney who practices exclusively in the area of adoption law. As an adoptive mother herself, she is passionate about the services she provides and sensitive to the issues her clients face.
Families who retain Ronnie receive the benefit of highly personalized and responsive legal service. She is recognized locally and nationally for her knowledge of adoption laws. Some of her credentials include:
- More than 35 years of legal experience
- A law practice devoted exclusively to adoption law
- Representation of more than 3,000 adoption clients
- Masters degree in counseling from New York University
- Formerly Executive Director of Adoption Planning, Inc., a Georgia licensed child-placing agency
- Fellow in the Academy of Adoption and Assisted Reproduction Attorneys
- Fellow in the Georgia Council of Adoption Attorneys
- AV* rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest level of peer review rating
The law office of Rhonda Fishbein is located in Atlanta, Georgia. To contact Ms. Fishbein, call 770-437-8582, or contact her by e-mail.
*AV is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.